Thursday 26 July 2018

Rakshabandhan Card

Rakshabandhan Card 

Hello Everyone, 

The festive season of Rakshabandhan is on the roll and this time I have got many inqueires and advance orders for Rakshabandhan Cards.... The time was less and I wanted to make a simple yet gorgeous card for this occasion. 




In India, there are very few brands which have Rakhi stamp sets and Mudra is one of them. I just love their designs and that's why bought their Rakhi Stamp set.

I took a white and red card stock, a lovely stencil from CraftTreat which has this gorgeous Indian look, few distress inks to make this card.




I took the two seamless stencils and distressed them alternatively with Mowed Lawn and Ripe Persimmon inks to create the beautiful background.




I then took 2 die cuts and stamped one of them with the Mudra's Rakhi Stamp set. Arranged them in center and applied the double sided tape to give it a good dimension. 








Wola, the card is finished and I am very happy with the final outcome.




I hope you liked it too...
Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this card for the below challenges:

1) Handmade Love Challenges
2) Mudra Challenge #23 - Stretch Your Stamps

Regards,
Jahnavee Kaunal
Papers-n-Colors

5 comments: